Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Financial Hickups and More

I couple of little things happened in my financial world yesterday that were good.  And one really big bad thing today. 

Yesterday morning I found out that my former dental office (Monarch Dental) finally reimbursed me the $1400 they over billed me.  They were supposed to do that in April.  It goes on my Flex Spending Account which I also found out I can use to get Jerry's medication and other things medical, even though he isn't on my insurance.  I guess in a way it's good they didn't reimburse me until now. 
 
The second thing that happened was that Jerry received another money order from "Anonymous".  Thank you to Anonymous. 

The bad thing that happened today was I can't refinance the house in my name.  I wasn't really given a reason, but I'm assuming I don't make enough.  I've got to find someway to stay in this house.  Jerry doesn't need to be moved.  For those who don't know Jerry bought the house before we met so I'm not on the mortgage.  They said they would mail me a letter.

I guess I need to find an attorney to see what I need to do about the house.  Anyone know a good cheap one? 

Patsy found several place we can get his medication either free or cheap.  That is a good thing. 

Jerry is having a rough day today.  He's not eating again and says he feels weaker.  I'm hoping everything will be better tomorrow.  But the infection seems to be gone.  He should start Chemo again next week.  He's not nearly as cranky as he was over the weekend.  Probably because he's home and not being treated like a pin cushion.

His Physical Therapist came in to evaluate him on Monday.  I think that will help Jerry.  He was in better spirits after the guy left and slept very well.  I'm really happy they got someone to come out.

1 comment:

  1. Are they coming by a couple days a week? It will help both of you. Keeping you all in prayers

    ReplyDelete