Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sept. 1, 2013

Last night I started sleeping on the couch.  That is why I wanted to baby monitor so I could hear Jerry if he needed me and not have him get out of bed to come in the living room.  Every night he would wake me up to give him a pain pill.  This morning when I woke up I saw that it was 6 AM and he had not woke me up all night long.  I panicked and ran in the bed room.  He was sitting up in bed watching TV.  I asked him if he needed a pain pill during the night and he said no he did not. 

I then went back to the couch and slept another two hours, woke up and made coffee then went back to sleep for another half our.  I finally got up around 8:30 AM took care of Jerry and fell asleep again.  This time I slept until 12:30 PM. 

I played handy-woman today.  I changed the shower head in Jerry's shower to one that has a hose on it.  Then I put the chair in it so he could sit down to shower.  I'm hoping he won't be so exhausted after he showers not.  I then set up the sprinklers around the house.  I put them on a timer so I wouldn't have to remember to turn them on.  Jerry felt kind of bad that he could not help.

Jerry had a pretty good day.  He ate a little and drank some.  He hasn't needed much nausea medication or pain pills today. 

Patsy and Paul came over and brought the baby monitor so I would be able to hear Jerry at night.  It seems to work pretty well so far. 

Shawn came home tonight.  He unloaded his car then realized he wasn't feeling so well so he decided to stay at his dads so that if he were coming down with something he wouldn't give it to Jerry. 

Chanda told us she wouldn't be moving in with us after all.  She has decided to stay in Florida.  Her boyfriend is moving in with her there.  I'm very happy for her. 

Not much happened today, thank the good Lord.  Still I feel like I ran a marathon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment